MicroStrategy Unveils Holistic Map for Organizations to Build an Intelligent Enterprise™
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180116006690/en/
Map of the Intelligent Enterprise (Graphic: Business Wire)
In today's keynote address,
"Organizations large and small can now use the map of the Intelligence
Enterprise to identify solutions to meet regulatory, technological,
market, and competitive challenges, and turn them into opportunity and
Assessments That Help Organizations Navigate Toward Success
The playbook offers organizations a detailed assessment that helps them evaluate the impact of external forces and catalog existing enterprise assets for every constituent across the organization. It helps plot a course to institute the teams, processes, and architecture required to build an Intelligent Enterprise and launch an organization's journey to success.
Intelligence Platform for
The map of the Intelligent Enterprise takes feedback from hundreds of MicroStrategy's leading customers and partners into account, and recognizes the need for a modern platform to build, deploy, and maintain intelligence applications. This playbook underscores the importance of being able to quickly overcome challenges and build applications on top of existing enterprise assets and data investments. It outlines the following components of an Intelligent Enterprise:
- Platform Services encompassing critical capabilities to deploy analytics and mobility applications with high performance and scalability on top of enterprise assets.
- Application Services comprised of a suite of enterprise-caliber add-on services available for architects to quickly and easily integrate into any application.
- Reusable Schema captured in business terms that maps to enterprise assets and abstracts complexities of the underlying data to allow rapid development.
- Federated, Certified Data published to enterprise architects, and departmental analysts, data scientists and developers.
- Applications that are containers of actionable intelligence, packaged and published to the enterprise and departments.
- Security that includes capabilities enabling the development of personalized and secured applications incorporating multi-factor, multi-layer authentication.
Intelligence Applications for All Constituents
According to the playbook, in order to build a model where all constituents have instant access to intelligence, organizations depend on an intelligence platform that supports enterprise and departmental app development in concert with agile data discovery. Business users, analysts, data scientists, and developers in every department will require access to powerful clients to build ad-hoc, departmental and enterprise applications. The intelligence applications must be made available across a full range of devices in order for more people across the enterprise and beyond to benefit and act on insight.
A Foundation to Deliver Business Success
In order to establish the foundation for the Intelligent Enterprise, the playbook recommends implementing the following intelligent techniques:
- an intelligence architecture that supports ad-hoc and departmental analytics, as well as enterprise applications;
- an intelligence center that comprises a team of expert architects who maintain the platform and intelligent processes; and,
- an intelligence program that consists of enterprise best practices to build, deploy, and operate.
"Nearly every organization wants one set of information that its
employees can easily access and trust. The map of Intelligent Enterprise
gives organizations the knowledge and insight they need to make that a
Join or follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #analytics18.
News Provided by Acquire Media